In the everyday menu of every housewife, casseroles are the undoubted success. After all, it’s easy to cook them, the ingredients are in every refrigerator, and there is enough time to prepare breakfast, even if the alarm clock refused to wake up on time. Often children refuse to eat boring cheesecakes or oatmeal, in such cases, wonderful casseroles recipes that combine two such useful products as oatmeal and cottage cheese will come to the rescue. Use the basic components, add your own zest, and your whole family will enjoy a delicious breakfast - not only delicious, but also very useful.
"Kiss of Summer" with oatmeal, cherries and pineapples
The combination of cherries, pineapple and cottage cheese will not leave indifferent your household. Cherries can be taken both fresh and frozen, so this casserole can be prepared all year round.
- 10 g of turmeric;
- 20 g of potato starch;
- 140 g of pineapple (fresh or canned);
- 80 g pitted cherries;
- 110 ml of milk;
- 50 g of oatmeal;
- 90 g of sugar (it is better to take brown);
- 1 egg
- 25 g semolina;
- 220 g of cottage cheese;
- 20 ml of water.
- Mash the cottage cheese with a fork into a homogeneous mass. Add semolina, egg (whipped), sugar to it (leave a teaspoon for the filling).
- Steam the oatmeal with milk (hot) and keep under a lid until it swells.
- Put cherries in a colander and remove excess fluid.
- Mix the flakes in the curd with turmeric.
- Cut each cherry into two parts, sprinkle with starch. Put them in the dough with cottage cheese and mix, evenly distributing.
- After sprinkling with oil, prepare a baking dish. Put the curd dough, flatten. Send to bake in a hot oven.
- Put pineapple, diced sugar, starch and water into the stewpan. Cook until the mass becomes thick.
- Pour the cooled ready-made curd cake with pineapple cream.
"Cheerful peach" in the oven
Curd treat will surely appeal to your children.
- 20 g sour cream;
- 20 g of lemon juice;
- 40 g of starch (can be corn and potato in equal parts);
- 100 g of oatmeal;
- 150 g canned peaches;
- 80 g of raisins;
- 190 g of powdered sugar;
- 260 ml of milk;
- 5 eggs;
- 125 g curd with peach filling;
- 620 g of cottage cheese.
- Remove the cottage cheese from the refrigerator and leave it for a while at room temperature.
- Separate the proteins with the yolks and send to the cold.
- Rinse and pour raisins with boiling water.
- Combine the curd with oatmeal, leave to soak.
- Put cottage cheese, starch, yolks, icing sugar (leave 2 teaspoons) and milk in a blender bowl. Beat at low speed.
- Add swollen flakes. Mix.
- Dry peaches with a napkin, cut into small cubes and add to the curd mass together with raisins.
- Beat the lemon juice remaining after the preparation of the curd dough and beat the whites and whites into a lush, resistant foam. Gently, without breaking the structure, add in small parts to the curd dough.
- In a form sprinkled with oil and powdered with crumbs of vanilla crackers, put the dough, leveling with a spatula.
- Bake for about an hour. In each oven, baking is prepared in its own way, so you need to focus on the slightly browned crust of the casserole. Remove, grease the surface with sour cream and send again to bake for 10 minutes.
"Quick and easy"
The easiest and cheapest recipe for casseroles with oatmeal and cottage cheese. If you put less sugar in it, you get a wonderful diet baking.
- vanillin and salt (optional);
- 15 g baking powder for dough;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 3 large eggs;
- 210 ml of milk (can be replaced with water);
- 160 g ground oat flakes;
- 550 g of cottage cheese (nonfat).
- In a small container, combine through a colander mashed cottage cheese, ground oatmeal, salt, vanilla, yolks (mashed with sugar), milk.
- Beat the whites thoroughly, gently and gradually put into the curd mass, without breaking the airiness.
- Bake in small tins for making muffins.
You can pour jelly, condensed milk or honey.
Dietary with apples
If you use quail eggs, oatmeal and low-fat cottage cheese in a casserole, you can be sure that such baking does not add extra pounds and does not cause allergies.
- 300 g of apples (3 medium);
- 40 g sour cream;
- 110 g of sugar;
- 3 quail eggs;
- 420 g of cottage cheese;
- 230 g of oatmeal.
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl, pour a little hot water.
- In the swollen flakes add cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs.
- Stir with apples cut into small cubes (it is better to take sour ones).
- Put in a powdery silicone mold.
- Bake at 200 degrees until golden brown.
This cottage cheese baking consists of the most useful ingredients. Pears, natural honey, oatmeal, cottage cheese are solid vitamins for the children's body. Adults also enjoy your masterpiece with great pleasure.
- 200 g of oranges (1 large);
- 25 g baking powder;
- 3 eggs;
- 120 g of wheat flour;
- 70 g of natural honey;
- 60 g of brown sugar;
- 60 g butter;
- 300 g pears (3 large);
- 300 g of homemade cottage cheese;
- 200 g of oatmeal flakes.
- In a pan with a thick bottom, melt the butter, pour brown sugar into it. Bring to the state of golden caramel, remove from heat.
- Dip peeled pears in caramel, shake, so that each slice is covered with syrup.
- Combine the curd with cereal, leave for a while. Add honey (a little), mix.
- Beautifully lay a layer of pears with caramel in the form, cover with cottage cheese.
- Combine flour, baking powder, honey, orange zest and juice. Stir with a spoon, making sure that there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture onto the curd layer, smooth.
- Bake until cooked.
Turn over onto a plate or dish, sprinkle the whole surface with nuts chopped into large crumbs.
"Joy of the kids" with oatmeal
Simple, satisfying, mouth-watering cottage cheese casserole.
- 90 g of oatmeal;
- 110 g of raisins;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 1 egg
- 190 g of kefir;
- 200 g of cottage cheese.
- Pour kefir with cottage cheese, mix after a few minutes.
- Add the egg, sugar and with the help of a blender or mixer make a homogeneous dense mass of cottage cheese.
- Add oatmeal and raisins (pre-steamed with boiling water). Mix.
- Put in a deep baking sheet, bake until crispy.
Serve chilled, with maple syrup, honey or thick jam.
Curd casserole with oatmeal (video)
Be sure to try making healthy pastries using these recipes. You no longer have to cook annoying cereals. In the mornings, everyone will be attracted to the kitchen by the wonderful aroma of delicious pastries, and the time saved on preparing breakfast can be spent on a pleasant conversation at the table with fragrant tea and a sweet treat.