We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Charlotte is one of the varieties of flavored cakes, which can be cooked in different types: puff, sand, pastry or jellied. The classic version of charlotte is made from apples, but no one forbids cooking it with the addition of cottage cheese, nuts, raisins and any fruit.
Classic charlotte in milk in the oven: recipe with apples
The preparation and recipe for this apple pie is so simple that even a novice hostess can cook it.
- baking soda - 1/3 tbsp. l ;
- 1 tbsp. pasteurized milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 0.5 kg of sifted flour;
- 1 tbsp. cane sugar;
- 9% vinegar;
- 3 ripe apples.
- Rinse and peel apples. Cut into two parts and remove the core, cut the apples into slices. If one of the household does not like the presence of apple slices in charlotte, then it is permissible to chop them on a coarse grater.
- In a cup, beat cold eggs with a blender or whisk with the addition of sugar until foam is formed. Pour milk into the mixture and beat well.
- Pour the sifted flour to the eggs, stirring constantly. After that add slaked vinegar to the soda.
- Add apples to the resulting dough; to taste, you can add dried apricots, raisins or some nuts.
- Grease the bottom of the pan with oil and pour out the contents of the cup. It is better if the mold is silicone, so the charlotte will not stick and it can be easily removed.
- Turn on the oven and bake the cake at 185 degrees 2/3 hours.
The readiness of the pie can be checked with a toothpick. If there are no pieces of dough on it, the charlotte is ready! You can use it both in warm and in cold form.
Charlotte in fresh milk from biscuit dough: a step by step recipe
For the preparation of biscuit charlotte, you can use any milk, even sour milk.
- 3 red apples;
- 0.5 cups of cool fresh milk;
- a little more than half a glass of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- premium flour - 0.2 kg;
- baking powder;
- creamy "Peasant" oil - 0.1 kg;
- a bag of vanilla.
- Break eggs in a deep cup and put in the refrigerator compartment for 30 minutes. After that beat the sugar added to the egg mixture with a whisk or mixer. You should get a voluminous smooth white foam.
- Heat the milk and add butter to it.
- Pour the flour gently into the egg froth with the addition of baking powder. Stir carefully with a spatula.
- Next add a bag of vanillin and pour milk with melted butter. Milk should be still warm. Stir very quickly so that the egg white does not curl.
- Lubricate the baking dish with a little oil.
- Rinse apples, chop finely. Put them in a mold and fill with dough.
- The cake must be baked at 185 degrees. After about half an hour, the charlotte will be ready.
Charlotte pudding in the oven with apples and sour milk
Charlotte made with sour milk will turn into a pudding.
- 200 ml of sour milk;
- 1 tbsp. white or cane sugar;
- 2 small apples;
- premium flour - 0.4 kg;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- a large pinch of soda.
- Beat sugar with eggs in a cup until frothy.
- Pour in sour milk and mix well with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- After the sugar is completely dissolved, slowly pour out all the flour. Add soda. The dough should be without lumps and remind the density of sour cream.
- Peel apples and finely cut into slices. Half an apple needs to be cut into a small cube: this part must be added to the container with the dough.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the mold with flour and put the dough in it. Top you can decorate with apple slices.
- Cook for half an hour at 185 degrees. Willingness to check with a toothpick.
Such a pudding pie is served chilled.
Fast Charlotte with a banana in a slow cooker
A very unusual type of charlotte, which is cooked in a hurry, since cooking in a slow cooker does not take much time. The cake is very fragrant and tender.
- flour - 400 g;
- 400 g of white sugar;
- 1/2 cup pasteurized milk;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 3 ripe bananas.
- Beat eggs with sugar and milk in a cup until lush foam is formed.
- Gently pour the flour, stirring the mass with a wide spatula.
- Cut peeled bananas into circles. They must be immediately added to the egg mass. Mix well.
- Lubricate the multicooker cup with oil, then pour the dough into it. Turn on the Baking function for 1 hour. After the signal, check readiness with a skewer.
Charlotte in French without dough (oven-baked)
Preparing charlotte in French is very simple and fast, since you do not need to spend time preparing dough. Dessert can be obtained from apples and leftover white bread.
- white (not dry) bread - 250 g;
- 2 eggs;
- 120 g of white sugar;
- 300 ml of warm milk;
- crushed shortbread cookies - 100 g;
- 100 g of powdered sugar;
- vegetable oil;
- 0.5 kg of red apples;
- some walnuts;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon peel;
- 100 g crushed or breadcrumbs.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl until light foam.
- Pour in warm milk and whisk again with a blender or whisk.
- Dice white bread.
- Put the bread cubes in the egg mixture and insist for about half an hour.
- Pound a few walnuts in a mortar or cut with a knife.
- Cut peeled apples into a small cube.
- Add apples and some walnuts to the cup with swollen bread.
- Cover the parchment with a deep form or grease with oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Put the apple mass, slightly condensing it. Top with remaining nuts and crushed cookies, pour a little oil.
- Remove the baking sheet in the oven for half an hour, setting the temperature to 200 degrees.
After cooking, let it brew a little, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Curd Charlotte with blueberries in the oven
How many kinds of cottage cheese can be prepared: with a filling of cottage cheese, cottage cheese dough or with cottage cheese and berry. A matter of taste.
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 100 g of sugar;
- zest of half a lemon;
- soda on the tip of a spoon;
- milk 100 ml;
- baking powder - ½ tsp;
- ¼ kg of cottage cheese;
- 100 g of sweet cherry;
- condensed milk;
- 400 g of flour.
- Beat eggs with white or cane sugar in a bowl to make a lush mass.
- Mix the cottage cheese with milk until smooth and lay out to the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Pour flour with baking powder slowly, stirring with a spatula.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour a little. Pour part of the dough, then put the washed blueberries. Top with the remaining curd dough.
- Bake Charlotte in the oven for 40-45 minutes, setting the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Grease the top of the finished cake with condensed milk.
Cherry can be exchanged for any other berries or soft fruits, such as kiwi.
Charlotte with apples in the oven (video)
To cook charlotte, it is not necessary to be a cook or have rich experience in cooking, it is enough to adhere to the selected recipe.