Hand-made pastries have a unique aroma and unmatched taste, so every housewife tries to cook something special for her family. An interesting option for treats for tea will be snail buns. Fragrant and melting in your mouth muffin can be cooked pretty quickly. In addition, the recipe can be chosen taking into account your own preferences: with cottage cheese, with cocoa, with poppy seeds, with a gentle filling and with raisins. Try to make such baked goods for the whole family.
Cocoa and Sugar Snail Buns
The main feature of this muffin is a delicious chocolate layer, which emphasizes the tenderness of the yeast dough.
- 6 grams of dry yeast;
- 150 ml of slightly heated water;
- 150 grams of granulated sugar;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 330 grams of wheat flour;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 35 grams of cocoa;
- 2-3 grams of salt
- powdered sugar to taste.
The method of baking with cocoa:
- First you need to knead the dough. To do this, sift flour, add the required amount of dry yeast, chicken egg, as well as water along with sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter, pour into the flour mixture. A small amount of butter must be left to lubricate.
- Now you can start kneading the dough: it should not stick to your hands. Cover it with a slightly damp towel or a napkin, leave it warm until the dough does not increase in volume.
- Then the dough needs to be kneaded and rolled in the form of a thin layer.
- Lubricate the surface of the formation with oil, sprinkle with cocoa powder, as well as sugar.
- Roll up the layer in the form of a roll, then cut it into pieces of the same size.
- Put the snail buns on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Place the bun pan in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. After 15-20 minutes, you can evaluate the readiness of baking: the surface of the muffin should be a light brown in color.
Delicate Snail Buns
Soft and juicy yeast baking is the ultimate dream of every housewife. Using this recipe, you can bake delicious buns. Milk syrup, which is filled with dough before baking, provides the juiciness of baking, makes its taste bright and saturated.
- 400 grams of wheat flour;
- 2 yolks;
- 2 grams of dry yeast (1/2 teaspoon);
- 250 ml of milk;
- 8 grams of sugar;
- some salt.
- 100 grams of butter;
- 75 grams of sugar.
For milk filling:
- 150 ml of skim milk;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar.
How to cook snail buns in milk filling:
- To make the dough, you will need to heat 100 ml of milk, add the yeast along with salt and sugar. Then you need to gradually introduce 5 tablespoons of wheat flour, knead the dough thoroughly until smooth. Let the dough rise.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 egg yolks with 150 ml of milk and dough.
- Sift the flour through a sieve and knead a soft dough that will not stick to your hands. Now you need to leave the dough warm for 40 minutes, during which time it will increase in volume by about 3 times.
- Next, proceed to the preparation of the filling. Pound the soft butter with the required amount of granulated sugar, add vanilla sugar. The creamy mass should acquire a uniform consistency.
- Wash the dough slightly, transfer to a work surface sprinkled with wheat flour. Roll it into a cake.
- Lubricate the cake with butter cream and roll it tightly into a roll.
- Cut the resulting roll in the form of pieces 4 cm wide, put on a baking sheet, pre-oiled. Snail buns should be located at a distance of 1 cm from each other, so the muffin will not stick together.
- It's time to prepare the fill. To do this, mix milk with sugar. When the buns on the baking sheet rise slightly, fill them with 1/2 volume of the cooked sweet milk.
- Put the buns in the oven and let them bake for 15 minutes at 190 degrees. Then it will be possible to fill the baking dish with the remaining milk and leave to bake until golden brown.
Snail buns with cottage cheese
To prepare aromatic and tasty pastries, it is not necessary to knead yeast dough.
- 500 grams of fat cottage cheese;
- 6 grams of drinking soda;
- 240 grams of flour;
- 5 yolks;
- 75 grams of sugar.
The process of baking with cottage cheese:
- Take ¾ of cottage cheese, rub it with the yolks, add the required amount of drinking soda. Pour in the flour, knead the dough, soft in consistency, cool it (it will take about 90 minutes).
- Divide the base for the buns into 2 parts, each of which roll out on a table, sprinkled with flour. The thickness of the formation should be no more than 5 mm.
- Gently lay the grated cottage cheese on the first layer, carefully smooth the filling and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Place a second layer of dough on top.
- Roll two layers into a roll, cut into pieces, the thickness of which will be 1 cm. Buns must be baked at 220 C for about 25 minutes.
Buns can be decorated with icing or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Snail buns with poppy seeds and cottage cheese
Baking with poppy seeds has a special taste, and its original design in the form of snails makes simple muffin festive and original. A recipe with cottage cheese will help create delicate and delicious homemade buns.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of granulated sugar;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar;
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil;
- 2 grams of salt.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 100 grams of poppy;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 100 ml of milk.
Ingredients for Greasing Buns:
- 20 grams of butter;
- 75 ml cream.
How to cook buns with cottage cheese and poppy seeds:
- First you need to prepare the filling. Combine the poppy with milk and sugar in a small saucepan, boil everything for 5-7 minutes, setting the minimum flame. The filling is ready, it can be removed from the stove and allowed to cool completely.
- Sift wheat flour with baking powder in a separate bowl. Add the required amount of cottage cheese, granulated sugar, salt and vegetable oil, pour in the milk. Using a mixer, mix all the ingredients for 3 minutes. Next, knead the dough with your hands.
- On a floured surface, put the kneaded dough, roll it in the form of a layer (5 mm thick). The surface of the dough must be greased with the previously prepared filling, then collapse everything in the form of a roll. Cut the "snails", the thickness of which will be about 4 cm.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, knead the formed snail buns on it.
- Bake dough items in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 30 minutes.
- Pour cream into a ladle, add oil, bring the mixture to a boiling state.
The finished baked goods must be well greased with a mixture of cream and butter, sent to the oven for 10 minutes to brown.
"Snails" with puff pastry raisins
Crispy and delicious buns can be prepared from both yeast dough and puff yeast dough.
- 450 grams of puff yeast dough;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 40 grams butter;
- 50 grams of granulated sugar;
- 40 grams of light raisins;
- 3-4 grams of cardamom.
The process of preparing puff "snails" with raisins:
- Leave the puff pastry to thaw, and rinse the washed raisins with boiling water.
- Cardamom must be crushed with a blender, then sift it and add the required amount of sugar, mix.
- Now you can add soft butter. It is necessary to knead it with a fork and bring the spicy mixture to uniformity.
- On a table sprinkled with flour, roll out puff pastry in the form of a rectangle, the thickness of which will be 3 mm.
- Lubricate the surface of the reservoir with a prepared filling based on cardamom, oil, and sugar.
- Next, you need to drain the water from the raisins and dry it slightly with a paper towel. Put raisins on top of spicy toppings.
- Beat the egg with a fork, grease the edges of the dough with the obtained egg mixture and roll it like a roll. Now you need to cut the roll into medium-sized pieces (3-4 cm).
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet, lay out the "snails", keeping a small distance between the items. Leave the buns to fit, it will take 2-3 hours.
- After the specified time, grease the surface of the buns with a slightly beaten egg and send to the oven to bake at 200 degrees until golden.
Snail buns with icing and three different fillings (video)
Each hostess can master the above recipes due to their simplicity. Cook a variety of snail buns and surprise your loved ones and guests with delicious homemade cakes. Enjoy your meal!