We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cottage cheese casserole is suitable for a hearty breakfast or dinner. It can be combined with tea or kefir. Such a dish is considered dietary. It is to the taste of both adults and children, it is great for PP (proper nutrition). The main products are cottage cheese and flour, sometimes oatmeal is added. But you can diversify the recipe and add other ingredients, such as fruits. Cottage cheese casserole can be cooked in the oven, in a double boiler and in a slow cooker. Choose any method and start cooking a delicious and delicate dessert!
Cottage cheese casserole with bananas: an oven recipe
Dessert from cottage cheese is tender and sweet if you cook it with bananas. This is a favorite dish of children. The recipe is very simple, just mix all the ingredients and bake.
- 3 tbsp. l semolina;
- salt to taste;
- a pair of eggs;
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 bananas;
- lemon zest;
- 3 tbsp. l granulated sugar.
- First, pour semolina with milk and leave for half an hour. During this time, it will completely swell.
- Now you should beat the eggs with sugar. For the best effect, you can use a mixer.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Combine the egg mixture with cottage cheese, mix everything.
- Then add semolina to the prepared mass and salt.
- Grate the zest of lemon and add to the mass. The mixture should be liquid.
- Pour the prepared dough into a baking dish. Use only half the mixture.
- Cut bananas in circles and put on top.
- Then pour the remaining dough.
- We send the form to the oven for half an hour.
Dessert can be served with sour cream, yogurt or condensed milk.
Banana diet cottage cheese casserole: recipe with kiwi
It will take about 40 minutes to prepare this dish.
- 210 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 40 grams of honey;
- baking powder;
- 75 grams of semolina;
- 210 ml of kefir.
- Cottage cheese must be grated through a sieve.
- To him send kefir, egg, semolina, baking powder and honey.
- Mix all components well.
- Peel and chop the fruit. Send to prepared mass.
- Pour the finished mixture into the mold and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
Curd casserole with banana: recipe in a slow cooker
If you want to cook an unusual, and most importantly healthy breakfast, then it is better to turn your attention to casserole with banana in a slow cooker.
- 510 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of sour cream;
- 100 grams of semolina;
- 4 eggs;
- 4 tbsp. l granulated sugar;
- 3 bananas;
- a pinch of salt.
- Put semolina in a bowl and add sour cream. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Leave for half an hour.
- In a separate bowl put the cottage cheese, previously rubbed through a sieve. Pour sugar in it, beat eggs, vanillin and salt.
- Mix the resulting mass with a swollen semolina. Beat the mixture with a blender. Then cut the bananas in circles and add to the prepared mass, whisk again.
- Lubricate the multicooker bowl with oil. Put the prepared mixture there.
- Set the "Baking" mode and the time for 45 minutes. Cook the casserole under a closed lid. After cooking, turn it over and continue cooking in the same mode for another 15 minutes.
- Then the dessert should stand for 15 minutes in the "Heating" mode.
At the end of baking, you need to open the lid and cool the casserole.
Curd casserole with banana: recipe with chocolate filling
Cottage cheese casserole with chocolate icing is a real find for the sweet tooth. This recipe is considered universal, because it is allowed to combine various fruits to your taste.
- 210 grams of cottage cheese;
- 80 grams of sour cream;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- half a banana;
- 90 grams of semolina;
- 90 grams of cocoa powder;
- 3 tbsp. l powder
- 35 grams of butter;
- 3 tbsp. l milk;
- a few leaves of mint.
- First, put the cottage cheese in a clean bowl.
- Then drive an egg into it.
- After that put the sour cream.
- Sugar should be mixed with cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with semolina on top and leave the mixture in this state for 10 minutes.
- Now you need to peel the banana and cut into small cubes. Send to a bowl.
- Mix the mass well. Grease the mold with a piece of butter and lay out the dough.
- Dessert should be baked in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the fill. To do this, first of all, you need to warm the milk. When it is warm, put the butter and wait until it melts.
- Pour powdered sugar and cocoa there. Mix well.
- Pull the finished dessert out of the oven and pour over the chocolate.
When serving, you can put several mint leaves on a casserole as a decoration.
Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe with Banana and Nuts
You can cook cottage cheese casserole by combining bananas with nuts. For this dish, the most common products are used, but in the end you get a fragrant casserole with a rich taste.
- 255 grams of cottage cheese;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 55 grams of semolina;
- 110 ml sour cream;
- First you need to drive the eggs into a bowl and combine them with sugar. Beat the ingredients with a mixer.
- Cottage cheese should be added to the egg mixture. Mix everything and add sour cream.
- Pour semolina there. Stir all components to a homogeneous consistency.
- Peel a banana and cut into small cubes. Then add to the mass.
- The prepared mixture must be put in a baking dish and sprinkled with nuts. Then set the mold in the oven for half an hour.
Instead of walnuts, you can use raisins.
Curd casserole with banana and apple: a simple recipe
A traditional family cottage cheese casserole is an ideal dish for a pleasant tea party. Favorite fruits will help to add a gentle cottage cheese flavor, among them apples and bananas. This dessert is also popular due to the speed of preparation, because it will take very little time.
- 240 g of condensed milk;
- 480 g of cottage cheese (better than homemade fatty);
- 3 chicken eggs (large);
- 70 g semolina;
- 400 g bananas;
- 350 g of apples;
- 8 g of soda.
- Knead the cottage cheese thoroughly without leaving lumps. You can use a fork for this, even better - a colander or sieve.
- To send egg whites for cooling to the refrigerator, turn the yolks into a thick white mass using a blender.
- Mix the curd and yolk mass. Pour condensed milk here and pour in soda, semolina.
- Fruits (apples, banana) cut into medium-sized cubes, add to the curd dough. Mix everything thoroughly and gently with a spatula.
- Beat cold squirrels until they turn into lush porous foam. Add a little to the curd and fruit dough.
- Prepare a form (preferably square) with the help of butter and crackers. Put the whole mass and smooth the surface beautifully.
- Send for baking. At 200 degrees, half an hour is usually enough, but it depends on the oven, it may take a little longer.
Cottage cheese casserole recipe with banana and pear
So much has been said about the benefits of cottage cheese that only infants do not know about this fact. But what will happen if you combine pear aroma and the delicate taste of a banana with a dairy product? You can find out about this by preparing an unusual delicate miracle - a rosy casserole!
- 520 g of cottage cheese;
- 1-2 home eggs (large chicken);
- 55 g of sugar sand;
- 65 g semolina;
- 300 g pears;
- 240 g bananas;
- 25 ml of sour cream;
- 20 g breadcrumbs for breading;
- 12 g of cinnamon.
- Cut the pear and bananas into small cubes or cubes.
- Mix the yolks with previously mashed cottage cheese, beat the whites with sugar and add to the cold.
- Combine the yolk mass with semolina, sour cream. Pour fruit slices, mix.
- Put the proteins into the mass, mix with a pastry shovel.
- Fill the prepared form (greased with oil, plentifully powdered with breadcrumbs) with curd dough and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Baking takes place in two stages - a quarter of an hour at a weak (180 degrees) temperature, then 20 minutes - at 200 degrees.
Quick recipe for cottage cheese casseroles with banana and yogurt
A wonderful recipe will certainly please an eternally busy housewife, because in a matter of minutes you can feed all households a hearty breakfast and send them to school or work.
- 135 g of cottage cheese;
- 110 g of yogurt (without flavorings and fillers);
- 220 g bananas;
- 28 g granulated sugar;
- 14 g of lemon juice;
- Cut the peeled banana into medium thickness circles, put evenly on the bottom of the mold (pre-greased), drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix soft cottage cheese (without lumps), yogurt, granulated sugar, egg in a separate container. Mix better with a culinary spatula, it will help to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Put the mass of cottage cheese with yogurt on top of the banana slices, smooth and send to the oven for a quarter of an hour (temperature 180 degrees).
- You can pour the finished dessert with your favorite jam or fruit jam.
Curd casserole with banana and oatmeal
Often, women or girls who observe their figure cautiously prepare casseroles, afraid to gain a little excess weight. Using a simple recipe, you can not worry about the waist, because there are only useful components. Cottage cheese dessert is delicious both hot and chilled (the next day).
- 460 g of cottage cheese;
- 125 g oatmeal flakes;
- 115 g of cottage cheese;
- 45 g butter;
- 4 eggs;
- 470 g of cherries (remove seeds beforehand);
- 55 ml of milk;
- 20 g of starch;
- 16 g of baking powder.
- Melt the butter and mix with cereal (leave 2 tablespoons), sugar sand (a third of the total). Pour the remaining flakes with milk (in a separate container).
- Grind cottage cheese with eggs, sugar remaining sugar and baking powder.
- Sprinkle cherries (pre-squeeze juice slightly) with starch and carefully add to cottage cheese in a few minutes.
- Put flakes with butter on the bottom of a greased form, then a curd-berry layer. Top - cereal with milk.
- Bake until fully cooked - at least 40 minutes at 200 degrees. Willingness to check periodically with a wooden long skewer - if the curd does not stick after piercing the casserole, a healthy dessert can be served at the table.
Juicy cottage cheese casserole with banana and bran (video)
If you want to try a delicious and delicate dessert that melts in your mouth, then prepare a cottage cheese casserole!