We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe for making lecho with mushrooms for the winter has many varieties, since each housewife has her own way of cooking. Any edible variety can be used to prepare this dish. This seaming is recommended to be used as a side dish with potatoes or cereals. Also, the vegetables in the dish are soft and have a sweetish taste. For those who like spicy things, it is recommended to add hot peppers to the seaming.
What mushrooms are suitable for lecho
To prepare this dish, you can use champignons, oyster mushrooms or roll up with chanterelles.
To prepare this dish you need:
- zucchini or eggplant - 300 grams;
- carrots - 2-3 medium size;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- sweet peppers - 4 pieces (1 hot to taste);
- mushrooms - 350-400 grams;
- garlic - 1 head;
- tomatoes - 250-400 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100-150 milliliters;
- salt, sugar, ground paprika - to taste;
- water - 1 liter;
- bay leaf - 1 piece per 1 liter of water;
- allspice or black pepper - 2-3 peas per 1 liter.
Mushroom lecho for the winter, a step-by-step recipe
To prepare this dish, you need to sterilize the cans and sort the vegetables, removing the beaten or rotten ones.
Chop the onion
The onions should be peeled and rinsed. After that, it must be cut into half rings or into four parts, and fry until transparent.
Before cooking, the mushrooms need to be rinsed and the earthy part of the leg cut off. If forest varieties are used, then it is recommended to boil them before the process. Then they should be cut into large pieces. After that, the mushrooms need to be added to the sautéed onion and give them a golden crust.
Preparing the rest of the vegetables
To prepare seaming you need:
- Grind the tomatoes through a meat grinder or juicer to get tomato juice.
- Peel the garlic and cut into small pieces.
- Remove seeds and stalk from pepper. Then cut into thin strips.
- Peel the zucchini and carrots and chop them into small pieces.
To cook lecho you need:
- Boil tomato juice.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and salt-sugar to taste.
- 20 minutes after that, put the rest of the spices except bay leaf and allspice), garlic and leave to cook for another 15-20 minutes.
After finishing the preparation of the mixture, it must be poured hot into heated sterilized jars. It is necessary to add bay leaf and allspice to each container.
It is recommended to boil the mixture in the jars in water along with the container.
After that, preservation needs to be rolled up with lids, turned over, covered with a cloth and left to cool..
Rules for serving
This dish can be served cold or heated.
Lecho is recommended to be used as a side dish, but you can also eat it separately.
Storage rules and duration
Store the rolls in a cool, dark place or refrigerator. It is recommended to use small jars to eat the contents in 1-2 times and not to leave them open.