We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mushrooms are an affordable product for every person that can be eaten almost daily. Pickled champignons are one of the most popular dishes. It is so widespread that no holiday is complete without it. These mushrooms can be distinguished from others by their appearance, and they do not contain any poison.
Useful properties of mushrooms
Common mushrooms can be found in food markets. They are white in color and have a fleshy texture. In young mushrooms, the cap is bent inward and pressed against the short stem. From above it is smooth, and from the inside the cap is lamellar. When sliced, champignons give off a pleasant mushroom aroma.
For pickling, you can use not only purchased, but also forest ones. They grow in coniferous and mixed forests. Champignons actively appear above the ground in the middle of summer and bear fruit until frost. New specimens appear every 12 days, so a rich harvest can be harvested during the season.
The difference between forest mushrooms and artificial ones lies in the hat. In the first case, it is much larger. At a young age, mushrooms are ovoid. With development, the hat straightens and takes the shape of a plate. The surface of the cap is fibrous and brown.
You can eat both forest and artificially grown champignons. They have many advantages. Tasty and flavorful can lower blood cholesterol levels. Due to their structure, they quickly eliminate hunger, and the feeling of fullness remains for a long time after eating them.
Champignons have a high protein content, the level of which is higher than in eggs and meat products. Despite this fact, it is easily absorbed by the body. Champignons are a source of amino acids, vitamins, phosphorus and other useful substances. Potassium supports the body's circulatory system and also improves metabolic processes.
We prepare the necessary ingredients
The mushrooms need to be prepared in order to get a good, great quality dish. The procedure is as follows:
- Selection of raw materials. Whole mushrooms are selected for pickling. Wormy, broken, dry or old specimens are not used.
- Cleaning and washing. The ends of the legs are always cut off before washing. The hats are cleaned of dirt, sand, dry leaves and midges. The product is then washed in water and repeated twice if necessary.
- Heat treatment. Preparation of blanks always includes this stage of mushroom preparation.
Mushrooms grown in artificial conditions do not need long cooking. Just a few minutes in boiling water will soften them. Wild mushrooms must be boiled twice. In this case, after each cooking, the water is changed.
Delicious recipes for pickling champignons at home
Pickled mushrooms can be bought at the supermarket in the conservation department. But, unfortunately, their taste is poor. So why not cook the mushrooms yourself at home? In addition, this is done very easily. The recipe is so simple that even a beginner can handle it.
- 1 kg of raw materials;
- bay leaf (one large or 2 small);
- 5 grains of black pepper;
- 2 tsp Sahara;
- 2 tsp salt;
- 0.5 cups vinegar;
- 1 liter of water.
- Prepared mushrooms are washed under water. After that, you need to spread them out on a paper towel to remove any remaining moisture.
- The components of the dish, except for mushrooms, are spread in a saucepan, and brought to the appearance of bubbles. Thus, a marinade is obtained.
- The champignons are boiled in water for 10-15 minutes. Then they take it out of the water.
- Soft mushrooms are added to the marinade and wait for everything to boil.
- The mushrooms are cooked over low heat for at least 30 minutes.
- After this time, the pan is removed from the heat and left to cool completely.
- As soon as the liquid has cooled, the mushrooms are laid out in jars, and poured with marinade on top. Each container is covered with a lid and placed in a cold place.
For pickling, try to use small or medium-sized mushrooms. It is recommended to cut large specimens into 2-4 pieces. This must be done in order for the product to cook completely. Some housewives prefer to cut champignons regardless of size.
This classic recipe is used by most housewives. Despite the simplicity of preparation, mushrooms are tasty and aromatic. From a given amount of ingredients, 4 jars with a volume of 0.5 liters are obtained. The ingredients in the marinade prevent the mushrooms from darkening, and they can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.
Pickled mushrooms can be eaten separately from other foods or used as ingredients in a dish.
Marinated in wine
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.5 kg of champignons;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil;
- lavrushka - 2 pcs.;
- allspice - 3 pcs.;
- 200 ml of white wine;
- 2 tbsp. vinegar;
- The first thing to start cooking with is washing the mushrooms and, if necessary, slicing them.
- Then proceed to the preparation of the marinade.
- Vinegar, wine and sunflower oil are mixed in one container and brought to a boil.
- After that, the stove is turned off and the remaining ingredients are added. At the end, mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the saucepan with the marinade on the fire and bring it to a boil again. Pour mushrooms into the liquid and cook for 40 minutes.
- The dishes are removed from the stove, covered with a lid and left to infuse.
Mushrooms do not need to be placed in jars; they can be left in a saucepan. And after cooking, fill jars or any other containers.
Mushrooms are prepared very quickly according to this recipe. But you can eat them only after 3 days. During this time, the mushrooms will be infused in the marinade and soaked in the flavors of other ingredients. The result is a dish that goes well with any side dish.
Recipe with carrots in jars
Pickled canned mushrooms according to this recipe get not only an attractive appearance, but also an amazing taste. The cooking process is simple, but it requires compliance with some features. Ingredients for the dish:
- 500 g fresh champignons;
- 100 g carrots;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1.5 bay leaves;
- 2 medium onions;
- 3 tbsp. vinegar;
- 1.5 cups of water;
- a bunch of any greenery;
- half a glass of vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tsp salt.
Cooking pickled mushrooms with carrots:
- Champignons are cleaned of dirt and washed.
- Water is boiled in a saucepan along with sugar and salt.
- Mushrooms are added to the hot liquid and left to cook.
- The carrots are grated on a coarse grater, and the onions are cut into strips.
- Cut the garlic into slices and chop a bunch of fresh herbs.
- All the chopped ingredients are sent to the mushroom pot and continue to cook.
- At the end of cooking, the remaining components are introduced into the mass, removed from the heat and the container, covered with a lid, is left until it cools completely.
The resulting mushrooms can be laid out in trays and sent to the refrigerator or rolled up for the winter. With the choice of the second option, the mushrooms are not removed from the heat and during the cooking process, the required amount is poured into a jar and rolled up with a key. Spicy mushrooms do not require further processing after opening the jar and are suitable for human consumption.
The low temperature regime contributes to the preservation of taste for a long time.
With mustard seeds
The cooking recipe resembles the classic one, with the exception of some nuances. An additional ingredient is mustard, or more precisely, its seeds. They are added along with other ingredients and boiled in a saucepan with mushrooms. The taste is delicate with piquant spicy notes of mustard.
The finished mushrooms are laid out in jars after cooling and placed in a cold storage place. You can also close them in jars and leave the appetizer until the onset of cold weather to enjoy delicious mushrooms. The vinegar will help extend the storage time. At the same time, there is no need to worry that the mushrooms will lose their juiciness, they will be just as elastic and become tastier.
Mushrooms with garlic
Using an ingredient as simple as garlic can also add flavor to your dish. In order to cook pickled champignons, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 g of champignons;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 1 tbsp. vinegar;
- 80 ml of vegetable oil;
- 150 ml of water;
- 1 tsp sugar;
- 0.5 tsp salt;
- 10 black peppercorns;
- 3 carnations.
Step by step recipe:
- To prepare the marinade, cut the onion into half rings and garlic slices.
- The ingredients are poured into a saucepan, adding salt, spices, peppercorns, vinegar, water and vegetable oil.
- Whole or chopped mushrooms are poured into a saucepan to the marinade and put on medium heat.
- Champignons are boiled exclusively under a closed lid until bubbles appear.
- After the mass has boiled, it is necessary to count down 10 minutes, making sure that the liquid does not boil away.
- After that, they are removed from the stove and left to cool.
It is convenient to cook mushrooms in the evening. Since during the night they will have time to infuse and cool down. In the morning they can be put in jars and put in a suitable place for further storage. If the mushrooms are being prepared for a big holiday, there is no point in putting them in the jars. They are kept in a large saucepan in the refrigerator and taken as needed.
With apple cider vinegar
Mushrooms are no less tasty, the base of the marinade of which contains apple cider vinegar. For the recipe, take the following ingredients:
- 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
- 130 ml oil (vegetable);
- 85 ml apple cider vinegar;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 0.5 tbsp. salt;
- bay leaf and black peppercorns to taste.
How the dish is prepared:
- All ingredients are prepared and mixed in any large container. This can be a saucepan or deep skillet.
- Then the container is put on fire and boiled.
- At the time of cooking, add chopped mushrooms and leave until the mass begins to boil.
- After that, the mushrooms should boil for at least 7 minutes.
- Once they have cooled, they can be put in jars and taken out into the cellar.
If you marinate mushrooms according to this recipe, you can feast on the dish after 4 hours. To keep the mushrooms at hand, they are stored in the refrigerator. Too large a batch must be taken to the basement and taken as needed. The pickled mushroom recipe deserves the attention of the hostesses.
Korean style pickle
Another option for creating fragrant and tasty mushroom preparations for the winter. Ingredients for the dish:
- 0.5 kg of fresh mushrooms;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. vinegar;
- 650 ml of water;
- 20 g sesame seeds;
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce;
- spicy pepper;
- Bay leaf;
- 55 ml of vegetable oil;
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- salt to taste;
- a pinch of ground black pepper.
Steps for cooking pickled mushrooms in Korean:
- After preparation, they are poured with water, salted and put on fire.
- A bay leaf is added to the mass and boiled for 20 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and cut each slice in half.
- Greens are washed and finely chopped.
- Place the chopped ingredients in a suitable container.
- Soy sauce, ground pepper, vinegar and a few hot pepper rings are added to the garlic and herbs.
- Sesame seeds are lightly fried in a pan and added to the mass along with vegetable oil.
- Mushrooms are introduced into the prepared marinade immediately after cooking. Everything is mixed so that the ingredients are mixed.
The container with mushrooms is left on the table so that they cool completely. During this time, the mass is stirred several times so that the mushrooms are saturated with the marinade. After the dish has cooled down, you can put it in the refrigerator. For convenience, it can be placed in plastic containers or jars.
A quick way to marinate in a hot oil marinade
For quick cooking of mushrooms you will need:
- 500 g of champignons;
- 6 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- a bunch of dill;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 0.5 tsp salt;
- a pinch of ground black pepper;
- 3 tbsp. vinegar.
- Each mushroom is cut in half and chopped into slices. At the same time, they make sure that they are thin.
- They are laid out in a large bowl and covered with chopped herbs.
- Chopped garlic and ground pepper are also added to mushrooms.
- The mass is salted and the vinegar is poured, stirring thoroughly.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add hot to the mushrooms. At this stage, it is important to stir the mixture quickly so that the butter covers each bite.
The mushrooms are ready to eat. But to make them even tastier, they are left to soak for an hour. Despite the simplicity of preparation, the appetizer turns out to be tasty and contains spicy notes. The dish is stored for 5 days, so it must be eaten as soon as possible so that it does not deteriorate.
With citric acid
You can prepare mushrooms in another way, without using vinegar. Without this component, the taste is not as rich. If for one reason or another the hostess cannot use it, it is recommended to try replacing the vinegar with citric acid. The dish is prepared quickly, after which it can be eaten immediately.
The cooking steps are completely the same as the classic recipe. But instead of vinegar, add 1 tsp of citric acid. After the mushrooms are boiled, they are seasoned with oil and put on the table. Garlic is also added to taste. Champignons can be prepared in small quantities to be used as an ingredient in other dishes.
Methods for storing pickled mushrooms
Cooking pickled mushrooms is possible for quick use or for future use. In the first case, there are not so many mushrooms, the amount of which is calculated for consumption up to 5 days. The second case involves canning under a hard lid. At the same time, they try to make as many blanks as possible in order to feast on mushrooms in the winter.