Grape varieties "Lada T" is the result of crossing grape varieties "Talisman" and "Pretty Woman". The plant is characterized by a very early ripening period.
From the moment the buds are formed until the crop fully ripens, a little less than four months pass, which allows this hybrid form to be classified as an early-ripening grape.
Own type of plants is characterized by a strong level of growth. Bushes are powerful. Bunches form large and conical in shape. The average weight of the bunch is 750 g, but may be more. Shoots ripen well. Characteristically high-quality rooting of cuttings. Bisexual flowers.
The berries are large, oval, reddish pink. The standard size of the berries is 3 x 2 cm. The average weight can vary from 8 to 10 g. The pulp is fleshy, with sufficient juiciness and a pleasant, very harmonious taste. According to the tasting scale, grapes "Lada T" is estimated at 8.6 points. Berries accumulate about 25% of sugars. When fully ripened, a slight hint of nutmeg is observed in the taste.
According to the description, the new hybrid form has the following advantages:
- characterized by good resistance to disease and pests;
- without shelter, the plant easily tolerates frosts up to -24 ° C;
- good crop mobility;
- excellent taste of dense berries.
A significant part of the advantages requires verification in conditions of long-term cultivation.
Grapes "Lada T": features of the variety
All forms bred by amateur breeder E. G. Pavlovsky are among the new ones; therefore, Lada T grape seedlings must be purchased in nurseries.
Features of planting this variety are as follows:
- both autumn and spring are suitable for planting, however, it is better to carry out planting in the fall;
- the optimal place for planting plants is the site on the south side of the buildings, and the planting should not be in constant shade;
- the soil on the site should be fertile, cultivation of the soil is allowed by applying a complex of fertilizers;
- a pit or trench for seedlings should be prepared in advance and be 80 cm deep and in diameter;
- two-thirds of the planting pit or trench should be covered with a mixture of loose soil with complex fertilizers;
- seedlings before planting should be kept for a day in an aqueous solution of the root stimulant;
- the plant should be lowered into a hole with a mounted peg, leaving the root neck of the seedling above the surface;
- to fill up the expanded root system should be as carefully as possible.
Planted plants must be watered, tied to a supporting peg. During the autumn planting, the soil around the seedlings should be mulched.
Not only the external state of the plant, but also the quality, as well as the amount of yield of the berry culture, largely depends on the quality of the measures taken to care.
The presence of a mulching layer significantly reduces the plant's need for watering. However, for the full formation of berries, it is very important to carry out regular irrigation measures before and after flowering. At the stage of formation of berries, watering should be reduced, which will insure the grapes from cracking and peeling. Be sure to carry out abundant watering in the dry season.
Fertilizing grapes in the first time after planting is not necessary, but quite useful. You can improve the condition of the plant by mulching the soil around the stem with the help of humus with the addition of blackened sawdust or moss. The optimal layer of mulch is 3 centimeters. A good result is the introduction of phosphate and potash fertilizers.
Shaping and trimming
Pruning vines for fruiting should be done medium, at 6 or 8 eyes. This procedure is especially important for plants characterized by strong growth. For the winter period, grapes should be covered without fail if frost is possible in the cultivation region and the temperature is below -20 ° C.
Diseases and Pests
Hybrid E. G. Pavlovsky "Lada T" is declared by the author as a plant with a high level of protection against disease damage. However, experts still recommend that preventive spraying be performed using drugs:
- Strobi, Thanos, Topaz or Horus;
- Antracol, Bordeaux liquid, Kuproskat, Ridomil and Copper Chloride to protect against mildew and fight this disease;
- Anthracol, Acrobat, Ridomil, Thanos or Horus to protect against anthracnose.
The processing can be either contact in the spring, or system. The very first contact treatment in the spring is recommended using preparations containing copper.
You can also learn about the features of the White Wonder grapes by reading the corresponding article on our resource.
Variety descriptions and photos are rare on the Web. On the main forums of gardeners and winegrowers you can find positive or neutral reviews about the hybrid "Lada T". The table-shaped grapes of this variety are new, and the vine-growers have just begun to take a closer look at it.
Judging by the few reviews of the owners of this hybrid, the main and stepson crops are formed even in light shading. All shoots ripen completely. In some years, there was a strong pea.
How to prune grapes
Theoretically, the Lada T grape variety has a good winter hardiness potential, which is due to the presence of a fairly frost-resistant Krasotka variety in the parent pair. The plant, of course, requires a longer and more detailed study in the conditions of personal cultivation, which will confirm or refute the data stated by the breeder.